- Who are we?
My DNA Edge Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of UK and European data protection and e-privacy legislation (Data Protection Legislation), the data controller is My DNA Edge Limited, registered office Apollo House Hallam Way, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, England, FY4 5FS, United Kingdom.
- Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website www.angelafosterperformance.com (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, sign a consent form, place an order, engage us to provide services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website, comment or engage in discussion forums, enter a competition, promotion or survey, any other activity or interaction on or with our website and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, job title, company, contact details (such as address, e-mail address and phone number), your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services, details of your health, nutrition, physical activity, lifestyle and medical conditions, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph and any other information about you.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Legal grounds for collection and use of your personal information
We will only collect, use and otherwise handle your personal information when:
- We have your consent for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (see the consent form); and/or
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with operating the website and our business, in particular:
- responding to your queries;
- carrying out direct marketing;
- providing services and/or information to you;
- transmitting personal information between our group companies for internal administrative purposes;
- hosting and maintaining our website;
- providing technical support to you;
- preventing and detecting fraud and other criminal offences; and/or
- ensuring network and information security,
as long as, in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights and freedoms; and/or
- where this is necessary for legal obligations which apply to us; and/or
- where this is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you (for example to provide goods and/or services to you) or that you have with a third party; and/or
- where this is necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
Where we collect health information from you, this is a special category of personal data under the data protection legislation and we only use this personal data for the purposes of our contract with you and with your explicit consent as set out in the informed consent form that you sign in order to request our services.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, respond to your queries and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- if you register for one of our events, we will share your name with other people that are attending the same event;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- where you have provided us with your contact details, to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. This may be by post, telephone or electronic means (e-mail or SMS). If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the informed consent form). If you opt out of marketing communication, your visit to and use of the website will not be affected;
Marketing Opt-Out – you are entitled to opt-out of marketing communication at any time and free of charge by using the contact email [email protected] or [email protected] or by using the “unsubscribe” option included in any marketing e-mail or other marketing material received from us or Angela Foster.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We may also use any personal information that you provide to us:
- where legally permitted for specific purposes made clear at the point of collection; and/or
- where we otherwise have legal grounds for collection and use of your personal information as explained in more detail in clause 4 above.
If you choose not to provide personal information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information and/or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the personal information. Aside from this, your visit to the website will remain unaffected.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive), where those purposes are compatible.
- Disclosure of your information
Some services that we provide require the involvement of third parties. We have carefully selected these third parties and taken steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with the following third parties:
i). Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics works using cookies.
Google Analytics cookies collect your IP address, however because IP anonymisation is used on our website, your IP address will be shortened (and therefore anonymised) as soon as technically possible and before it is stored or otherwise used in connection with Google Analytics.
The anonymisation process takes place within the European Union or the European Economic Area, except in exceptional cases, where your full IP address may be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
We use the information collected by Google Analytics cookies to find out about how visitors use our website.
The IP address sent by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined by Google, with other data.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- ii) Facebook Pixel
Facebook Pixel is applied to track conversion and direct relevant stories to our followers. It helps us measure our return on investment as it provides us with the information on people’s online behavior that is a reaction on viewing the ads. By having Facebook Pixel on our website we can track the conversions back to the ads we are running on Facebook. The conversation tracking also lets us optimise our cost per impression to show the ads to people who are most likely to buy our product.
iii) Sharing with our group companies
When a group company intends to use your personal information for a new purpose, they will let you know about this.
- iv) Sharing with our service providers
We will let you know if we need to transfer your personal information to any third party service providers located outside of the EEA.
- v) Sharing with other selected third parties
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If My DNA Edge Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Where My DNA Edge Limited will transfer personal data to a third country or internal organisation.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or terms and conditions of supply attached to our informed consent form and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of My DNA Edge Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, regulators and law enforcement agencies for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud, other criminal offence, credit risk reduction and/or to ensure network and information security.
- How long do we store personal information?
- Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you wish to:
- Access, confirm, correct, rectify, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete your personal information;
- Object to our use of your personal information;
- Withdraw your consent;
- If you have any questions about our processing of your personal information; or
- If you would like to transfer your personal information from us to another person or business,
Where you request access to your personal information, the information will be provided in writing. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you an administrative fee.
We will provide you with all rights in relation to your personal information to which you are entitled under applicable law. If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your personal information, you can make a complaint to the authority responsible for data protection in the country that you are based. Contact details are typically available online, or alternatively you may ask us for assistance at [email protected].